Village Hall Hire
Prices as from March 1st 2019.
Residents – £8 per hour
Non-Residents – £10 per hour
Private functions are required to pay £20 deposit on booking and the final amount one week prior to the event.
Regular users are required to pay prior to the event. (As a new user you may be asked to provide a deposit of £20).
If you would like to hire our hall please proceed as follows:
1. Check out the availability calendar
2. Download a booking form and hire agreement from the website. Complete, sign & return along with the appropriate payment and two forms of I.D (at least one with a photo and one with your current address).
3. Contact us via the booking form below, e-mail. (email@example.com) or telephone 01366 328152.
4. A receipt will be issued to you when all payment and completed paperwork is received.
5. Please remember to send us any outstanding balance before your hire commences.
Foulden Village Hall – Village Hall T&C of Hire
Foulden Village Hall – Village Hall Hiring Document(for private users).
Seated at tables – 120 person maximum / Seated with dance area – 90 persons maximum.
Village hall equipment is available to hire outside of the hall by Foulden residents only.
It is advised to request overall price per situation.
Min. deposit of £20, as well as full payment and proof of name and address required prior to hiring. Please fill in the hire agreement and return by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Safety Notice
For those hosting a Children’s party and who are planning to have a bouncy castle please note:-
We require a copy of the suppliers public liability insurance. Check with the supplier of the equipment that they have full cover.
Also we do not recommend that children wear only socks or tights whilst in the village hall due to polished floor surfaces
and hirer’s allow this, at their own risk.
Please copy and fill in the statement below, then e-mail it to email@example.com