The financial year runs from 1st April to 31st March. An annual budget is drafted in November each year and the annual Precept figure is finalised and agreed no later than the January Parish Council Meeting.
The accounts are subject to an annual internal audit by a locally commissioned provider. Following this, they are submitted to an external auditor appointed by the Audit Commission.
The annual return can be inspected by members of the public – contact the Parish Clerk for further details.
In addition the Parish Council are required to publish certain information as outlined below.
- Budget 2021/2022
- Budget Report 30th June 20201
- Budget Report 30th Sept 2021
- Budget Report 31st December 2021
- Budget Report 31st March 2022 – Year End
Bank Reconciliations from 1st April 2021:-
- Bank Reconciliation April 2021 – Summary
- Bank Reconciliation April 2021 – PC
- Bank Reconciliation April 2021 – VH
- Bank Reconciliation April 2021 – RG
- Bank Reconciliation April 2021 – FHS
Accounts for Approval