The financial year runs from 1st April to 31st March. An annual budget is agreed in November each year and the annual Precept figure is finalised and agreed no later than the January Parish Council Meeting.
The accounts are subject to an annual internal audit by a locally commissioned provider. Following this, they are submitted to an external auditor appointed by the Audit Commission.
The annual return can be inspected by members of the public – contact the Parish Clerk for further details.
In addition the Parish Council are required to publish certain information as outlined below.
2020 Bank Reconciliations:-
Financial Report (Parish Clerk) for Financial year 2019/20
Expenditure above £100
- Items of Expenditure above £100
Annual Audit – Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2020
- Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2019-20
- Annual Governance Statement 2019-20
- Accounting Statements 2019-20
- External Auditor Report and Certificate 2019-20
- Notice of conclusion of audit