The financial year runs from 1st April to 31st March. An annual budget is agreed in November each year and the annual Precept figure is finalised and agreed no later than the January Parish Council Meeting.
The accounts are subject to an annual internal audit by a locally commissioned provider. Following this, they are submitted to an external auditor appointed by the Audit Commission.
The annual return can be inspected by members of the public – contact the Parish Clerk for further details.
In addition the Parish Council are required to publish certain information as outlined below.
2019 Bank Reconciliations:-
- Bank Reconciliations as at 7th January 2019
- Bank Reconciliations as at 11th March 2019
- Bank Reconciliations as at 7th May 2019
- Bank Reconciliations as at 23rd August 2019
- Bank Reconciliations as at 25th October 2019
Expenditure above £100 to year end 31st March 2019
Financial Report (Parish Clerk) for Financial year 2018/19
Expenditure above £100 from 1st April 2019
Annual Audit – Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2019
- Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2018-19
- Annual Governance Statement 2018-19
- Accounting Statements 2018-19
- External Auditor Report and Certificate 2018-19
- Notice of conclusion of audit